What We Stand For:
Our intention is to treat everyone with dignity and respect; fostering fellowship, trust and integrity in all that we do. We intend to serve others (customers, suppliers, employees, visitors, our community) and to create long-lasting value.
We are for stewardship of our people and resources to further assist in building God’s Kingdom and to glorify God in all that we do. If it is possible, as much as it depends on us, to live peaceably with everyone. We are for the people, the planet, and “for profit” = Sustainable Profitability.
How We Do It:
We are a buyer of surplus, orphaned, over-aged and off-specification chemicals. We are located in Greenville, SC – but we work globally, buying and shipping internationally. We are able to quickly respond with reasonable offers for the immediate relief of your surplus inventory. We are a great ecological and economical alternative to disposal.
We also distribute certain prime products under our own New Life brand, which is becoming an expanding part of our business. New Life is a manufacturer of generic laundry detergents, dish detergents and fabric softeners which are sold wholesale in bulk tank trucks or IBC containers to private label distributors.
We are also a business that operates on Christian principles and if you need prayer or other help, we will pray for you or try our best to find the resources or help that you need.
Featured Chemical Product:
PEG 400 (W.S.)
- Solvent, Emulsifier, Binder, Viscosity Modifier in Detergents and Soaps
- CASE - Humectant in ink/adhesives, dye carrier, binder in latex paint, dispersant for water-based coatings
- Textiles - Softener, dye carrier and antistatic agent
- Sold in Totes @ 2205 (W.S.), Drums @ 515
View More of Our Chemical Products Below:
NewLife Detergent Base
- SLES, SLS, Amine Oxide Blend
- Base for Dish Detergent, Car Wash, Hand Soap, Pet Shampoo and More
- Any Application where High Foam is Desired
- Sold in Totes @ 2205
- Humectant - Attracts moisture (often used in shampoo to lock in moisture)
- Solvent in laundry
- Viscosity Modifier in Hand Sanitizers
- Sold in Totes @ 2750
APG 425 N
- High-foam, nonionic surfactant
- Hard surface, laundry, dish applications
- APE Free (Plant-Based)
- Sold in Totes @ 2205
Laundry Detergent - HE Blue - L10
- Blue laundry detergent
- Comparable to Tide Brand Detergent
- Sold in Totes @ 2205, can be transferred into smaller packaging
- A high-foaming, mild amphoteric surfactant
- Lowers irritancy (especially with anionic surfactants)
- Viscosity Modifier
- Dish Detergent
- Liquid Hand Soap
- Sold in Drums, Totes
Part of being a good steward of the environment is complying with federal and state environmental regulations.
Since our founding, we have always strived to ensure individual and environmental health & safety during every step of our process. We employ a full-time Environmental, Safety & Health (ES&H) Manager who leads an employee-based safety team and conducts monthly safety training programs for all employees.
The safety team provides eyes within the warehouses and manufacturing areas to identify and correct any safety or environmental related concerns. The team also performs walk-throughs to ensure the effectiveness of safety procedures.
Recent News & Events:
- Come see us at the Chemical Americas Trade Show! (5/3/2023) - June 20-22, 2023 New Life will be at this year’s Chemical Americas Trade Show in Savannah, GA. We look forward to building new connections and catching up with old friends within the chemical community there. We will be at booth number 306. Our Vice Presidents Tim Northcutt, Daniel Ross and Elliott Gibbs will be there… Read More
- New Life Chemical & Equipment Inc Receives 2022 Best of Greenville Award (2/14/2023) - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE New Life Chemical & Equipment Inc Receives 2022 Best of Greenville Award Greenville Award Program Honors the Achievement GREENVILLE May 16, 2022 — New Life Chemical & Equipment Inc has been selected for the 2022 Best of Greenville Award in the Wholesale Chemical Products category by the Greenville Award Program. Each year,… Read More
- Featured Blog: The Aesthetic Market of Liquid Detergents (2/14/2023) - The Aesthetic Market of Liquid Detergents We buy a lot of things based on how they look. Clothes, cars, even kitchen appliances. The aesthetics of our stuff often drives our decisions to purchase a product as much, if not more, than how well it functions. The world of detergents is no different. Customers have come… Read More
Sign Up to Our Newsletter to Receive Updates on Deals & New Arrivals:
"*" indicates required fields