We are a buyer of surplus orphaned, over-aged and off-specification chemicals for beneficial re-use either in our own production or the secondary market. We are located in Greenville, SC–but we work globally, buying and shipping in over 20 countries internationally. We are able to quickly respond with reasonable offers for the immediate relief of your inventory. We’re a great ecological and economical solution alternative to disposal. Contact us to learn more!
- Financially capable, NLC good credit, cash if necessary. In business since 1997.
- Space – free up needed warehouse space, immediate relief, eliminate storage costs.
- Chemical expertise, knowing the products, decisiveness.
- Closely held decision making authority by the individual NLC owners, eliminating bureaucracy.
- Acquisition is not dependent on having an immediate buyer, we break the broker chain-link.
- Own our own warehousing, over 200,000 ft²
- Recovery of working capital tied up in unusable inventory.
- Fair price offers for condition of material.
- Eliminates additional costs due to potential disposal fees that are unnecessary.
- Eliminates additional costs due to ongoing storage fees.
- Our purchase and capability of resale/reuse of the material considers it a product and not a waste stream
- Protects brand equity of the manufacturer and their strategic marketplace.
- Chemicals can be sold by generic chemical names, applications and markets.
- Many materials may be used by NLC in our production of detergents.
- We can export into most countries in the world, further protecting home markets, if that is a concern.
- Environmental Health & Safety manager onsite, full time, masters degreed.
- DHEC, OSHA, EPA, Water treatment permitting is up-to-date with all regulatory requirements and has been audited within the last 12 months by respective officials.
- Monthly training meetings on safety .
- Member of the South Carolina Manufacturing Alliance (SCMA) and actively participate in the Chemical Council Committee of this organization as well as participation in the Local Emergency Planning Commission (LEPC) of Greenville County, SC.
- We re-purpose surplus chemicals into the marketplace in a best case, most environmentally friendly solution.
- Through the transaction process, our suppliers are relieved of liability for the surplus chemicals we take ownership of, and this can be formal if necessary.
- Fully insured.
- Partnering with JBR Environmental in the event we need disposal services or specialized environmental assistance.